Aloha Grilled Chicken
This is ideal summer outdoor barbecue and hanging out with pals meals (in the future soon). And it’s also perfect for informal summer dinners while something extra than 10 mins sounds like too lengthy or too much work. I can relate.
It’s naturally healthy and gluten-loose (use GF soy sauce if this is vital to you). Plus some thing that has pineapple as a key detail of the main path is bound to be famous with the kiddos or picky eaters.
- 240 ml unsweetened pineapple juice
- 170 g ketchup
- 120 ml low-salt soy sauce
- 100 g brown sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp. freshly crushed ginger
- 450 g boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tsp. vegetable oil, plus more for grill
- 1 pineapple, sliced into rings & halved
- Thinly sliced spring onions, for garnish
- In a large bowl, whisk together pineapple juice, ketchup, soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, and ginger until combined.
- Add chicken to a large resealable plastic bag and pour in marinade. Let marinate in the fridge at least 2 hours and up to overnight.
- When ready to grill, heat grill to high. Oil grates and grill chicken, basting with marinade, until charred and cooked through, 8 minutes per side.
- Toss pineapple with oil and grill until charred, 2 minutes per side.
- Garnish chicken and pineapple with green onions before serving.
DISCLAIMER: This image is provided only for personal use. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images.