Baked Brown Sugar Chicken With Garlic
This is a fantastic easy and short hen dish that absolutely everyone can make. It handiest has some components and the baked bird comes out all caramelized. It’s a taste bud sensation with sweet herbs together with gentle bird flesh. Absolutely yum!
Sometimes the handiest and easiest recipes are just the first-rate. This Baked Brown Sugar Garlic Chicken requires not anything fancy or complex, yet it consequences in one of the most flavorful food ever. It is a easy oven-baked recipe, with just five components on the way to be equipped for your tables in about half-hour. Enjoy it as a delicious weeknight meal with some greens at the side.
- 6 chicken thighs (bone-in, and skin-on)
- 2 pounds potatoes (peeled and cut into wedges)
- 6 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/3 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce (optional)
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt (or to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper (or to taste)
- 1/4 cup canola oil (or vegetable oil)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Prepare a 9×13 inch baking dish by drizzling it with some oil and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine all the sauce ingredients, stir to combine.
- Add sliced potatoes and chicken thighs to a large bowl, add the sauce and toss to coat evenly.
- Arrange the potatoes on the bottom of the prepared pan and top with the chicken.
- Bake for about 30-40 minutes, until the chicken is cooked and crispy and the potatoes are tender. From time to time, baste the thighs with the sauce from the pan.
- To get the meat crispier, broil for 5 minutes before removing from the oven. Keep an eye on it to not burn it.
DISCLAIMER: This image is provided only for personal use. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images.