Baked Garlic-Butter Salmon
For this recipe, we created a bed of lemon slices to infuse the fish with a citrusy freshness. It’s bomb. The handiest drawback is that the pores and skin won’t get wonderful-crispy. If seared pores and skin is top priority for you, we endorse some thing along the lines of this skillet glazed lemon salmon alternatively.
- 2 lemons, thinly sliced
- 1 large salmon fillet (about 3 lb.)
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 6 tbsp. butter, melted
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. chopped thyme leaves
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- Chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with foil and grease with cooking spray. To the center of the foil, lay lemon slices in an even layer.
- Season both sides of the salmon with salt and pepper and place on top of lemon slices.
- In a small bowl, whisk together butter, honey, garlic, thyme, and oregano. Pour over salmon then fold up foil around the salmon. Bake until the salmon is cooked through, about 25 minutes. Switch the oven to broil, and broil for 2 minutes, or until the butter mixture has thickened.
- Garnish with parsley before serving.
view full recipes at delish
DISCLAIMER: This image is provided only for personal use. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images.