Baked Honey Garlic Chicken with 5 Ingredient Sauce
They continually turn out highly juicy and usually have a pleasing crispy pores and skin at the outdoor. I determined to bake my chook thighs and serve them with this extraordinary Honey Garlic Soy Sauce. The glaze is sweet, tangy and thick. I like to serve the more sauce over rice or noodles! Best of all this dish calls for only five elements most of that you already have in the pantry!
- 2 lbs chicken breasts, boneless & skinless
- 1/3 cup honey (melt on the stove if it is hard)
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp lemon juice or apple cider vinegar
- 3 large garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp cold water
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 2 tbsp green onion, for garnish
- 2 tsp sesame seeds, for garnish
- Cut chicken breasts in half lengthwise to make thinner cutlets. More sauce will coat more chicken this way.
- Grate 2 garlic cloves and mince the other one. More flavor this way.
- In a large bowl, add chicken, honey, soy sauce, lemon juice and garlic. Stir with tongs and let marinate while oven is preheating.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F and line large rimmed baking sheet with silicone baking mat or unbleached parchment paper.
- Arrange chicken in a single layer and bake for 20 minutes on the lowest rack, turning once.
- While chicken is baking, pour marinade into a small pot. Don’t discard it – we will make delicious sauce. Place on a stove to bring to a boil.
- In a small bowl, whisk cold water with cornstarch. When marinade is boiling, add slurry to it and cook until sauce has thickened, about 3-4 minutes.
- Remove chicken from the oven and transfer onto a serving platter. Drizzle with sauce and sprinkle with green onion and sesame seeds.
- Serve honey garlic chicken with brown rice, quinoa and broccoli. Or broccoli salad.
view full recipe at ifoodreal
DISCLAIMER: This image is provided only for personal use. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images.