Banana Pudding Lasagna
This is the first actual banana pudding I even have ever produced. It became yummy. My fiance stated it become lots higher than his grandma’s banana pudding. This banana pudding layered dessert is the best no-bake, make-beforehand cure to create a gaggle. If you’re capable of discover banana pudding flavored aggregate, pass right ahead and follow it . But vanilla is at the least as incredible.
- Make crust: In a medium bowl, stir together Nilla wafers, butter, and salt. Press into the bottom of a small rectangular baking dish. Set aside.
- Make cheesecake filling: In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until fluffy. Beat in heavy cream and vanilla and until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together pudding mix and milk. Let pudding stand for 5 minutes until thickened. Fold pudding into cheesecake mixture.
- Pour half the filling into graham cracker crust. Add a layer of sliced bananas and Nilla Wafers, then pour remaining half of filling over top. Add another layer of sliced bananas and Nilla wafers. Refrigerate until cool and set, at least 2 hours and up to overnight covered.
- Top lasagna with cool whip, sprinkle with nilla wafers and top with remaining banana slices. Slice and serve.
view full recipe at delish
DISCLAIMER: This image is provided only for personal use. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images.