Bruschetta Grilled Chicken
Some say this is the most uninteresting cut of bird meat. I say otherwise. It is sort of a playground of meat, there are infinite opportunities. Everything will move properly with this meat. It is also healthful and best for keto diets. I ate loads of chicken breasts whilst I turned into on a keto eating regimen. It is each fulfilling and occasional-carb.
- 4 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon, divided
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning or dried oregano
- 4 boneless skinless antibiotic free chicken breasts, pounded to even thickness
- 3 slicing tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. freshly chopped basil
- 4 slices mozzarella
- Freshly grated Parmesan, for serving
- In a small bowl, combine oil, half the lemon juice, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and Italian seasoning (or oregano) and whisk to combine. Transfer to a large re-sealable bag along with chicken; seal and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Heat grill over medium-high then add chicken, discarding excess marinade. Grill until charred and cooked to an internal temperature of 165°, about 5 to 7 minutes per side.
- Meanwhile, combine tomatoes, garlic, basil, and remaining lemon juice, and season with salt and pepper. While chicken is still on grill, top each breast with 1 slice mozzarella and cover until cheese is melted, 2 to 3 minutes. Top chicken with tomato mixture.
- Garnish with Parmesan and serve.
view full recipe at delish
DISCLAIMER: This image is provided only for personal use. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images.