Crockpot Hawaiian BBQ Chicken Sandwiches Recipe
That is why those Crockpot Hawaiian BBQ Chicken Sandwiches are the perfect spring/summer season meal. They are virtually smooth to make and they without a doubt taste higher when eaten outdoor. Ok, ok, they flavor accurate regardless of where you eat them, however strive them out of doors – you’ll love it.
You probably have most of the elements to make them accessible, too. Raid your pantry and whip those delicious Crockpot Hawaiian BBQ Chicken Sandwiches up for dinner. I’m sure they may be as big of a success with your circle of relatives as they are with mine!
Crockpot Hawaiian BBQ Chicken Sandwiches
Here’s what you need:
- 3-4 lbs. Chicken Breasts
- 16 oz. Prepared Coleslaw
- 2 cups Pineapple Juice
- 1 ½ cups Barbeque Sauce
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tsp. Minced Garlic
- 2 tsp. Salt
- 1 Onion sliced
- 2 Tbsp. flour, optional
Here’s what you do:
1. Place all the ingredients, except the chicken & onion, in a bowl and mix well.
2. Put the chicken and onion in a crockpot and pour the sauce over it. Cook on high for 4-5 hours.
3. Once chicken is cooked through, remove it and shred it.
4. If you would like to thicken the sauce a little, you can add the flour to the sauce and mix well.
5. Add back in the shredded chicken and let cook for about another hour to let the sauce thicken up.
6. Once it is done, place a heaping spoonful on a bun and top with coleslaw.
7. That’s it! Your sandwiches are now ready to serve! Enjoy!
view full recipe and instruction at massholemommy
DISCLAIMER: This image is provided only for personal use. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images.