Easy Lemon Icebox Cake
I love this unique recipe due to the fact the tart lemony taste reminds of summer and warmer temperatures. I also love it because it’s a top notch manner to get my son inside the kitchen to help me. He can help me degree elements, mix, pour and bring together.
I without a doubt love cooking and baking with him. He pulls his white stool up subsequent to me and we chit chat the complete time about what’s going on in his 2nd grade global. He’s been supporting me cook for the reason that he changed into approximately 3. I can constantly find a job just proper for his length and capability.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 cup Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- Zest of 2 lemons
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 box graham crackers
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Lemon slices, to garnish
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and 3/4 cup powdered sugar together until smooth using an electric mixer. Beat in lemon juice and lemon zest. Set aside.1
- In a separate bowl, using a whisk attachment, beat heavy cream until soft peaks begin to form. Add remaining powdered sugar and vanilla. Beat until stiff peaks form.2
- Fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture.3
- Cover the bottom of a 9×13-inch baking dish with a single layer of graham crackers. Spread 1/2 of filling mixture over crackers. Repeat with another layer of crackers and remaining filling. Top with 1 more layer of crackers.4
- Prepare topping by whipping heavy cream, using the whisk attachment of a mixer, until soft peaks form. Add powdered sugar and vanilla. Whip until stiff peaks form, but do not over mix.5
- Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours before serving.6
- Garnish with lemon slices and slice into squares to serve.7
DISCLAIMER: This image is provided only for personal use. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images.