Easy S’Mores Brownies Recipe for Summer
If you are saying the phrase s’ mores you could guess I will perk up and listen. Something approximately graham crackers, chocolate, and marshmallows coming together. Toss in fudgy muffins and this s’ mores just were given an entire lot tastier.
S’mores Brownies will be an appropriate recipe to serve up this summer time. Golden graham cracker crust, topped with fudgy truffles, marshmallows, and chocolate chips. Brownie s’ mores are so simple to make and will increase your brownie deal with for your friends and family.
- 1 Package of Graham Crackers (About 12-15 crackers full crackers)
- ½ Cup Sugar
- 6 Tbsp. Butter, Melted
- 1 Box of Brownie Mix, Prepared according to Directions
- 1 – 10 oz. Package of Miniature Marshmallows
- 1 Cup of Chocolate Chips
- Place the Graham Crackers in a Food Processor and Pulse until finely crushed
- Add in Butter and Sugar and Pulse until well mixed and everything feels slightly wet
- Press Graham Cracker mixture into the bottom of a Parchment Lined 9×13 Baking Dish
- Prepare your Brownie Mix according to the Package Directions
- Pour Brownie Mix on top of the Graham Cracker Crust
- Bake at 350 Degrees for 22 – 25 Minutes, until center is set
- Remove from oven and top with Marshmallows and Chocolate Chips Immediately
- Turn Oven to Broil
- Place Brownies under the Broiler for about 3 minutes until they just start to brown
view full recipe at passionforsav
DISCLAIMER: This image is provided only for personal use. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images.