Garlic Parmesan Spaghetti
This spicy garlic butter parmesan pasta is genuinely cooked spaghetti tossed in a decadent butter garlic sauce with a kick of spice and freshly grated parmesan cheese. It’s an smooth take on pasta that’s equipped in less than 20 minutes with quite a good deal what you already have to your pantry. Ideal for any day of the week, experience to personalize your pasta recipe through including your preferred elements.
- 8 oz spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chicken bouillon powder
- 2 oz grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped Italian parsley
- Heat up a pot of water and cook the spaghetti to al dente, according to the package instructions.
- Drain and set aside.
- Heat up a skillet with the olive oil and saute the garlic until aromatic but not browned.
- Add the spaghetti to the skillet, follow by salt and chicken bouillon powder. Stir to blend well.
- Turn off the heat and add the Parmesan cheese. Mix well with the spaghetti.
- Garnish with the parsley and serve immediately.
DISCLAIMER: This image is provided only for personal use. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images.