Gluten Free Lemon Crinkle Cookies Recipe
If you’ve been following me here at Good For You Gluten Free, you already know I love baking with almond flour. Almond flour is a protein-wealthy flour that makes baked goods wet and is a good deal more healthy for you than white flour.
Almond flour, genuinely positioned, is a wonderful alternative gluten-unfastened flour for all of your gluten-unfastened baking wishes.
- 2 cups Blanched Almond Flour, 200 grams
- 1 cup Granulated Sugar, 200 grams
- 2 tablespoons Lemon Zest
- pinch of Salt
- 2 Egg Whites, Room temperature
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Extract
- 1/4 cup Powdered Sugar, For rolling, 29 grams
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with a piece of parchment paper.
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir together the almond flour, granulated sugar, lemon zest and salt. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the egg whites at medium speed using an electric hand mixer or stand mixer until soft peaks form. Stir in the lemon extract and then stir in the flour mixture. It’ll be a thick dough.
- Roll into balls, about 1 1/2 tablespoons in size, and roll in the powdered sugar. Place the cookies 2” apart on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes or until the tops have crackled and the bottoms of the cookies have lightly browned. Let cool completely on the baking sheet. Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
View Full Recipe at foodfanatic
DISCLAIMER: This image is provided only for personal use. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images.