Instant Pot Chicken Breasts Recipe
You could make lots of meals in a single pan and I actually have seen variations on many varieties of recipes with the not unusual component of cooking the entire dish in one pan. I chose One-Pot Chicken Parmesan due to the fact my husband currently requested Chicken Parmesan. While I do try to honor his meal requests, it turned into just too warm that nighttime to show on the oven so that I could oven-fry the bird breasts.
- 2 tsp. dried parsley
- 1 tsp. dried dill
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. dried chives
- 1/4 tsp. onion powder
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 c. low-sodium chicken broth
- In a small bowl, combine spices. Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Set Instant Pot to Sauté setting and heat oil. Once hot, add chicken breasts. Working in batches if necessary, sear chicken on both sides until golden, 3 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate and sprinkle both sides of chicken with spice mixture.
- Turn off Instant Pot and add broth to pot. Use a wooden spoon to scrape and deglaze bottom of pot. Place trivet in pot and arrange chicken on top. Lock lid and set to Pressure Cook on high for 5 minutes.
- Follow manufacturer’s guide for quick release, making sure to wait until cycle is complete before unlocking and removing lid.
- Serve chicken with broth spooned over top.
DISCLAIMER: This image is provided only for personal use. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images.