Lasagna Stuffed Zucchini
These crammed lasagna zucchini boats are healthy, savory and low in carbs. They are filled with all components determined in lasagna however served in zucchini halves (as a base). By doing this, the food incorporates much less carbs that any lasagna is supposed to have. Then, in case you are adopting a low-carb food plan, ought to never pass over these for meal.
4 large zucchini, halved lengthwise
1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
1/2 onion, diced
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 lb. ground beef
Freshly ground black pepper
1 c. jarred marinara
Pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
1 c. ricotta
1 c. shredded mozzarella
Freshly chopped parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°. Score zucchini (like you’re dicing an avocado) and scoop out insides.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add onion and cook until soft, 5 minutes, then add garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 minute more. Add ground beef and cook until no longer pink, 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Add marinara and stir until combined. Add crushed red pepper flakes.
- Spread ricotta on bottom of each zucchini boat, then spoon beef sauce over ricotta layer and sprinkle with mozzarella.
- Bake until zucchini is tender and cheese is melty, 15 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley before serving.
see full recipe and instruction at delish
DISCLAIMER: This image is provided only for personal use. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images.