Low Carb Keto Zucchini Bread
Many humans count on that a keto food regimen includes not anything extra than meats, eggs, and cheese, but this zucchini bread recipe proves simply the opposite. It’s made with almond flour and coconut oil, so it has the ideal combination of correct fat and protein. Maple flavored syrup and aromatic notes of cinnamon p.C. A punch of flavor so decadent that you’ll overlook it’s low carb.
Plus, something that incorporates zucchini is largely a vegetable, proper? Well, maybe no longer, however with handiest 7 internet carbs according to serving, this quick bread recipe is definitely one you could feel precise approximately.
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted and cooled (or oil of choice)
- 1/4 cup sugar free maple-flavored syrup (or granulated sweetener)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- 3/4 cup shredded zucchini
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C). Line a small loaf pan with parchment paper; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together almond flour, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon.
- Add the coconut oil, maple flavored syrup, vanilla extract, and eggs.
- Stir in the shredded zucchini.
- Spoon batter evenly into your parchment lined loaf pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until the center is set.
- Remove from the oven and let cool completely before slicing.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 4 days.
view full recipes at fourscoringliving
DISCLAIMER: This image is provided only for personal use. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images.