Marshmallow Vanilla Buttercream Frosting
How lots frosting will you need? That constantly depends on how thick or thin you practice the frosting or how a great deal redecorating you do however right here are a couple of hints. Our recipe must make sufficient Marshmallow Buttercream Frosting to cowl a nine″ x 13″ sheet cake or a two-layer 8″ cake. If you are making cupcakes, you need to be able to frost 24 cupcakes if you practice the frosting with a knife. If you swirl on the frosting with a pastry bag you must be capable of frost 15-18 cupcakes relying on the scale of the swirl.
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter
- 2 cups icing sugar (confectioners sugar)
- 1 – 3 tsp heavy cream
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 – 198 g container of Marshmallow fluff
- salt to taste (optional)
- Sift the icing sugar (confectioners sugar). Set aside.
- In a mixer, beat the butter until soft and fluffy. You’ll have to scrape the sides of the bowl several times. This process of getting fluffy butter takes at least 10 minutes.
- Add the sifted icing sugar, and mix until smooth.
- Add the vanilla and heavy cream and beat until smooth.
- Beat in the marshmallow fluff until smooth.
- Decorate your cupcakes and enjoy!
view full recipe at aprettylifeinthesuburb
DISCLAIMER: This image is provided only for personal use. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images.