No Bake Banana Split Dessert
It’s funny that when you prepare dinner sufficient you may envision what you need to make and make it take place!
It all starts with a graham cracker crust topped with a cream cheese/beaten pineapple aggregate. This element I had to check several instances to get to the proper consistency.
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 box graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cups butter, softened
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 4 bananas, sliced
- 1 (20 oz) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) container Cool-Whip, thawed or 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 (4 ounce) jar maraschino cherries, stemmed
- 1 cup walnuts or pecans, chopped
- hot fudge sauce, slightly warmed
- 1 tablespoon rainbow sprinkles
- In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter.
- Firmly press into a crust in the bottom of 9×13 glass or porcelain dish, let it chill in the freezer for about 10 minutes to firm up.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the cream cheese, 1/4 cups butter, and the powdered sugar until creamy, about 5 minutes.
- Don’t be tempted to add milk, it will take a few minutes, but the mixture will blend up perfectly!
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over the cooled graham cracker crust.
- Add a layer of sliced bananas over the cream cheese mixture.
- Spread pineapple chunks evenly over the bananas.
- Evenly spread the Cool-Whip over the pineapple-banana layer using a rubber spatula.
- Garnish with the pecans/walnuts and maraschino cherries.
- Drizzle the chocolate fudge over the dessert and then sprinkle the rainbow sprinkles over the surface.
- Chill for at least 4 hours before cutting to allow the layers to set.
DISCLAIMER: This image is provided only for personal use. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images.