No Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
Lucky for you, you likely have the elements to make yourself a batch, and you want simply one pot and a little cooling time and you have absolutely addictive no bake chocolate oatmeal cookies. Throw some in a jar, slap a lovable label on them or now not and BAM!
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 4 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 – 3 1/2 cups quick cooking oats
- Add the butter, sugar, milk, and cocoa powder in a saucepan.
- Bring to a rolling boil, and boil for 1 minute.
- Stir in the peanut butter, vanilla, and oats and drop onto parchment paper paper.
- Let cool until set, about 10-15 minutes.
DISCLAIMER: This image is provided only for personal use. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images.