Red White and Blue Rice Krispie Bites
They are clean to make, you could shape them into whatever, and if you upload a little food coloring your could make them any colour. These Red White and Blue Rice Krispie Treat Bites will enliven any 4th of July BBQ or Memorial Day Picnic. The best part is, not simplest are they scrumptious, however they don’t want to be refrigerated, in order that they’ll final all day inside the hot July sun.
- Kellogg’s Rice Krispies Cereal
- Butter (We use Salted, Sweet Cream Butter)
- Mini Marshmallows
- Wilton Color Right Food Coloring System – Blue
- Wilton Color Right Food Coloring System – Crimson
- Wilton Color Right Food Coloring System – Brown
- Wilton Color Right Food Coloring System – Red
- Food Scale
You will need to make three batches of Rice Krispie Treat mixture – one for each of the three colors Red White and Blue.
Directions for a single batch of Rice Krispie Bites
- Melt 3 tbsp. Butter in a medium pan.
- Add 3 cups of Mini Marshmallows and stir until the marshmallows are completely melted.
- Take the pan off the heat.
- Add food coloring and mix.
- Add 3 cups of Rice Krispie Cereal and mix until they are completely covered with the marshmallow mixture.
- Allow the Rice Krispie Mixture to cool slightly.
- Measure .5 oz of mixture and roll into a ball.
- Allow Rice Krispie Bites to cool.
- Repeat for the other Rice Krispie Bites colors.
view full recipes instruction at twosister
DISCLAIMER: This image is provided only for personal use. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images.