Small Batch Almond Joy Cookies
This is the time of year for all things cookie! One of my favorite sweet bars is Almond Joy. To me they are awesome. What is your favourite candy bar? Are you a snickers fan? These Small Batch Almond Joy Cookies are the right combo of coconut, semi sweet chocolate and sliced almonds. They are virtually exquisite and I had higher freeze them before I consume way too a lot of these delectable beauties.
- 1 1/8 cups all purpose flour (1 cup plus two tablespoons)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter softened (1 stick)
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup sweetened coconut flakes (shredded coconut)
- 3/4 cup sliced almonds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In small bowl whisk to combine flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- Using mixer cream butter and sugars. Add vanilla and egg and mix just until incorporated. Slowly blend the dry mixture into the creamed mixture. Stir in chocolate chips, coconut flakes and sliced almonds.
- Using 1 1/2 tablespoon cookie scoop drop by rounded spoonfuls onto parchment covered cookie sheets. Bake for 9-12 minutes. Allow to cool for ten minutes before moving to cookie cooling racks.
view full recipes at smalltownwoman
DISCLAIMER: This image is provided only for personal use. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images.