Strawberry Pretzel Dessert
My favorite summer season flavor mixture has to be strawberries and pretzels. There’s something so unique about this sweet and salty dessert, one layer looks and sounds higher than the subsequent. Sweet and salty pretzel layer, cream cheese, fresh strawberries and Strawberry JELL-O will satisfy all of your cravings for sweets.
- 2 cups crushed pretzels
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 8 ounce cream cheese,softened
- 8 ounce whipped topping
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3 ounce strawberry flavored Jell-O
- 2 cups boiling water
- 10 ounce fresh strawberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix together the pretzels, sugar and melted butter.
- Press into the bottom of a 9 x13 inch pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until pretzel layer is lightly toasted. Set aside to cool completely.
- In a medium bowl, beat the sugar and cream cheese until smooth.
- Fold in whipped topping, and mix well to combine.
- Spread evenly over the cooled pretzel layer.
- Refrigerate until set, about 30 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the strawberry gelatin mixture and boiling water.
- Mix in strawberries and refrigerate for 5 minutes.
- Pour over the cooled cream cheese layer.
- Refrigerate until completely chilled, at least 1 hour.
view full recipe at sugarapron
DISCLAIMER: This image is provided only for personal use. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images.