The Best Cake Mix Brownies Recipe
And I do have a few pretty stellar “scratch” tarts right here on my web page. My Kid’s Favorite Brownies are a lighter chocolate flavored brownie, and MY favorite Fudgy Brownie Recipe are richer brownie made with melted semi-candy chocolate. Both are solid. But these days we’re talking about an “in a pinch” alternative. Of direction you could use a brownie mix. Duh.But those Cake Mix Brownies, are so terrific easy and seriously right.
- 15 oz box chocolate cake mix (I used Duncan Hines Dark Chocolate Fudge)
- 1/2 cup olive oil or vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl and mix with a rubber spatula until completely combined
- Transfer batter to a greased 8 X 8 baking dish
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 – 25 minutes, until a toothpick inserted comes out clean (mine were perfect right at 25 minutes)
- For best results, allow to cool completely before cutting
view full recipe at buildyourbite
DISCLAIMER: This image is provided only for personal use. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images.